This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 11 January 2012

All Boy Layout

What a whacky Wednesday?! I had an incredibly busy day and was reminded, once again, that being a Mom, wife and working gal, is a 24hr job!

Anyways, I wanted to share a cute layout with you.  I wanted a typically boy and typically Joe page, which meant busy, messy and full of play. So I used 99% Crate Paper Toy Box Collection and put this layout together.


I firstly did the photo matting and thereafter did the road/race-track with a circle template. Then I added all the chipboard embelishments and my journaling note.  Lastly I added my messy paint bits, with brown craft paint and all the rub-ons.

Here are the two pages separately.




I really tried to push myself out of my comfort zones, and think this is what we need to do sometimes when we scrap, otherwise we end up feeling as though we are doing the same page over and over.
I hope you find some inspiration here today.

Have a scrappy day!
Denise

1 comment: