This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Aspang Summer Fun

Hi Everyone

I have a very quick post to share and is about a scrapbook class this coming weekend and had to design a double page layout with some gorgeous My Mind's Eye papers.

I was inspired by a layout in one of the recent Scrapbooking Memories..

Here is the layout below.


I just loved these pictures of Joe and are so typical of summer!

Here are the two separate pages.




Thanks for stopping by today and hope you are having a great one!

Denise x

2 comments:

  1. I love two pagers and I love MME. Gorgeous layout Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, Denise! this is so cool! I like your use of the wooden planks background hear and all the details are very cute! oh! and off course all the nice photo's of your boy! ♥

    ReplyDelete