This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 26 January 2013

No Scrap, Just Chat

Hi Everyone

It's a balmy Saturday evening and my son is already sleeping! The house is quiet and I am just sitting here, doing a little bit of scrapping and enjoying the peace.

Today was an absolutely beautiful day, with temps around 35C.  It was a really hot day and one that I just decided was one to spend with my son and family, beside the pool and just having some quality time.

This year is starting off so busy, that I often find myself really tired in the evenings, because I am trying to get to everything that I need to! I guess that's sometimes just how it goes, but today was my day to relax and enjoy the family and the sunshine.

So no layouts to share with you today, but just a thought to remind ourselves to have an "off" day sometimes, where you just allow yourself to just enjoy and BE.

I hope you have a super evening!
Denise x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Denise:) we had more or less the same day, lots of fun in the pool and hopw to do the same tmrw and may be some braii:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sweet reminder! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete