This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 22 March 2013

Lucky to have each other - Bo Bunny Challenge

Hi Everyone

Today is such a sunny and beautiful day, that I hope to be spending it outside mostly. I am sure that Joe and I will be getting into the pool this afternoon! ;-)

I have a page to share with you today, for the Bo Bunny challenge this month, which is about using the word "lucky". So I created a page of my sister and her husband and the title is "Lucky to have each other".

I had used a sketch from Scrap Friends as inspiration, not that I think the result looks anything like the sketch. ;-)






I used the beautiful Country Garden collection. I did some sewing and circles and painting on the background. The bricks are Enmarc and I gesso'd them for texture and then spritzed them with Enmarc Dazzles. The alpha's are also Bo Bunny from the Ambrosia collection. The flowers are Petaloo.

Let's have a closer look at some of the details.




I am honestly, the worlds worst sewer, so I am quite proud that my sewing turned out fairly well! ;-))

Anyways, I hope you have a super Friday!
Be back soon!
Denise x

8 comments:

  1. wow great sketch and fabulous take on the sketch Love the brick works :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew finally the comment box opened!! MWeb is on the blink today so I can only see your whole page, no closies! Do love it though!! I can totally see the sketch in there & love your details on this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just amazing Denise!! I love how you created those bricks!! they look fantastic!! really beautiful layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denise, this is amazing! one of my fav Bo Bunny collections! good luck with your take!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome page! I LOVE the bricks and flowers! The pop of teal is so fresh. Beautiful work! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous. I love all your details and your design is stunning. Thank you so much for joining us at Bo Bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really a stunning layout, if I was given that sketch I would not know what to do. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really stunning job, great layout i like, thanx for sharing
    Scrapbooking Australia

    ReplyDelete