This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 9 May 2013

Life in Bloom - CSI Case File # 70

Hi Everyone

I hope you are having a great week so far!

I had a wonderful evening last night, where I spent some time with a very old friend of mine.  We have been friends since Grade 1, so we are talking about 35 years.  It is so awesome that we have stayed friends all these years and even though we don't stay in the same country anymore, that we can still get to see each other! Friends are definitely the flowers of life! ;-)

I have a page to share with you today for the new CSI challenge, and it's a real goodie.



Here is my page. I used a sketch from Scrap Friends.



Evidence: Flowers and circles
Testimony: Documenting Spring
My journalling is tucked away in an envelope at the back of my page and says this:
Spring is my favourite season! It adds aroma, colour and energy to my life! The new blooms and fresh greens invigorate me and add much energy to my everyday life! I long for the coming Spring, even though our winter has not even properly started!!




I used Echo Park Victoria Gardens papers, with Prima and Bazzill flowers, Imaginarium Designs chipboards and a Websters pages resin accent.



The winter has not even properly begun and this layout makes me absolutely long for Spring!

Have a super evening!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. A glorious page Denise...the cluster is just divine. Specially like the stamped flourish and the centres of the little yellow flowers. Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Denise. Such beautiful photos and the flowers look they fell right out of the one on the left. Spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Denise - you are making me want to break out the blooms!! So gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout Denise! Just love that punch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this sketch (pinned it on pinterest) and wow, how you used the sketch is just amazingly beautiful. Another high favourite of mine here... love it so much!

    ReplyDelete