This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 8 July 2013

Sweet - SATW July Challenge

Hello Everyone

I hope you have had a super Monday!

I have a page to share with you today for the SATW July Challenge.  This is the challenge.



Here is my take on it.


I picked out the subtle colouring from the mood board and then used the sketch for the inspiration.

I have used Pink Paislee Nantucket papers and accents, with a Prima stencil for the background and Basic Grey Hello Luscious chipboard pieces,  The flowers are Petaloo and Kaisercraft.

Here are some close-ups for good measure.



I did some fussy cutting too, from this Nantucket floral paper and also used a pearl string, that I had received from Sandie John.


Thanks for coming to have a look!
I hope you have a super evening!
Denise x

19 comments:

  1. Such a sweet and easy looking design Denise! Love it...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool design! Love the use of the stencil. Great page Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sweet layout Love your choice of colours Great stencil work love the flowers and background paper. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty layout Denise! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Around The World.
    Reply

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clean, simple and elegant page. Lovely interpretation of the sketch. Thanks so much for playing along at Scrap Around The World.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors combo and the sweet details you add to this page! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always do such gorgeous work, Denise. It's a treat every time I stop by. This is lovely!Great stencil work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully clean and elegant style...love the beaded photo mat and the pp on the chippies :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous colours Denise. I love the Pink Paislee Nantakut line qnd it is still untouchex in my stash. I loved the way you fussy cut elements from the paper and the hevrons is perfect with this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nicely done! Love all the diecuts/chipboard/cutout elements you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is so beautiful Denise!! love it!! thanks for joining us at Scrap around the world!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely Denise. Love the colours you used. The fussy cut flowers and the hexagon shapes with the arrows are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty Denise! Just LOVE that bling around your photo!! Thanks so much for your support at SATW again!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. it is such a sweet and pretty LO, Denise! the colors are so soft and gentle - just perfect for this photo!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the fussy-cut flowers and the masking+misting! Thank you for playing along with Scrap Around the World.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the beaded matting and the soft colours. This is such a beautiful and elegant page! Thank you ever so much for sharing this with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love how you have neatly tucked flowers in layers, looks amazing. Another very special and unique LO.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I somehow missed this layout before, but I just saw it when I was linking up at SATW. I just wanted to pop by quickly and tell you how beautiful your page looks--so fresh and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very simple but very nice page and a great photo, thank you for playing with SATW!

    ReplyDelete