This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 25 October 2013

BoBunny Design Team Blog Hop

Welcome to the BoBunny Design Team October Blog Hop! On the BoBunny Blog, you will find a question for each designer. As you hop along to each of the designers blogs, collect the correct answer to each of the questions.  After you have visited all of the designers blogs, email all of the correct answers to thebobunnyblog@gmail.com. One lucky winner will be randomly selected from all of the correct answers to receive this amazing BoBunny prize package from the Autumn Song collection which includes patterned papers, stickers, embellishments and a mini album!!!

You have until midnight MDT on Sunday October 27 to send in your answers!!!


Here's the blog hop order:









To tell you a little about myself, I am a devoted mother, giving wife and happy creator!  I am a very happy scrapper and love creating layouts, as well as cards and altered projects. I am not sure that I have a particular style, probably somewhere between classic and shabby chic, but recently I have also done quite modern pages.   I love chipboards and embellishments, and I am always keen to try new things and once I have an idea, I really have to run with it, and must get to it as soon as I possibly can! I give classes at two local Scrapbook stores and love sharing my ideas and creativity with others.

I love being part of the Design Team at BoBunny (http://bobunny.blogspot.com/), which has certainly been such an honour and a privilege. BoBunny is so generous and they really do create such wonderful products to work with! The team of ladies I work alongside are really awesome and I am proud to be associated with with this team and  this fabulous company BoBunny!

I am a very versatile scrapper and create altered projects, cards and pages! I love anything paper and love trying my hand at a new idea! I think that is why paper crafting is such a passion for me, because it is ever evolving with new papers, new tools and new crazes!

Many things inspire me and my son and family are definitely two of those things.  I also love colour and layering, but sometimes clean and simple does the trick. I love photography and really enjoy taking good photo’s that can later be scrapped.  I truly believe that great photo’s make for great projects.

I created this page for the blog hop, using the beautiful Autumn Song! I absolutely love the purple papers (my favourite) in this collection and they certainly stood out for me and so I just had to use them for this page.



This page is of my oldest niece, who is a little older now, than when this photo was taken! She is turning into a beautiful young woman and I really wanted to remind her that she really is, perfect just the way she is!


I did some stamping and embossing on the background, and the title was done exactly the same way!



BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Autumn Song Beautiful, Melody
Cardstock: Chiffon Flourish Vintage, Jade Dot
Jewels: Autumn Song
Trinkets: Autumn Song 
Chipboard: 12 x 12 Autumn Song 
Stamps: Distressed Textures
Blossoms: Plum Purple Pansy, Clover Zinnia
Kraft: Wood Clocks


Thanks so much for hopping and popping by...
Hope to see you again soon!
Denise x


28 comments:

  1. I just love the mix of greens and purples with the pops of yellow. Your layout is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty layout! The colors stand out so well and I love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful! Love the look of all the leaves and flowers around/along side the circle. Looks so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is just amazing! This collection is so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the stamping and embossing you have done on your page. It looks awesome. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layout is stunning! I LOVE the colors, huge fan of purple also!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Purple is not my fave, but you made them sing on this rich and sumptuous page....love the gold embossing and that gorgeous cluster :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing LO! love the colors that you decided to use:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!! I am smitten with the way you framed the photo and repeated the circle theme - so finely detailed and just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very very gorgeous!!! love the layout! the collection is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. totally smashingly awesome work, love the colours of these papers too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Love the circle elements you've gone with on this LO....really nice...but I must say, purple is probably my LEAST fave colour to scrap with!!!! Hopping along...........

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a pretty layout!! Love this one Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! You've managed to make every single color on this layout pop!!! So beautiful! And i do agree with you, the purple is stunning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really fabulous design Denise! I love how you've accented the vibrant colors in this line and your niece is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so awesome! I love the colors, the embossing, it is absolutely perfect! Seeing so many ways to use this beautiful collection! She will love this.
    Janelle R

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your niece is gorgeous and you have captured that moment so beautifully. They do grow up entirely too fast. I remember that second I realized my little girls were turning with a sentimental clarity. Thanks for sharing Keep smiling and creating

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love how you used the circles going down your page! Great clusters around your photo, too! I can see why you love those purples! They are wonderful! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I don't use purple & find it a real challenge! It is lovely seeing what can be done with it and I have found inspiration to give it a go by seeing what you have done :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my. Such a rich and vibrant page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful page! Love your stamping too!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just gorgeous! Love the cluster work and overall design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such vibrant colours. Gorgeous page.

    ReplyDelete