This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 7 November 2013

Wonderful Life - Prima BAP November

Hello Everyone

I hope that you are having a super week and that in between children, home and work, you have managed to find some scrappy time.

I just managed to catch enough sun this afternoon, so that I was able to take photo's of the page I want to share.

The Prima BAP is a real goodie this month and so I was really eager to give it a go.

2013 November BAP Lene Bjornerud

Here is my version.


I used mainly the Delight Collection, but also used bits and bobs from various other Prima collections too.
I did some gesso stencilling on the background, along with some Gelato colouring, and then also added some watercolour rings and stamping.


These photo's were taken this past weekend on Saturday and it was also my birthday! Not only was it my birthday but we had a family wedding too! So I was really spruced up for the occasion.


This page is really a celebration of my life, especially since it was my 42nd birthday and actually a page of thanks, because I really do have a wonderful life! I am happy, healthy and blessed! ;-)



Thanks so much for stopping by!
I really do appreciate your visits!
Have a super evening!
Denise x

10 comments:

  1. Wow!!!!!!!! This is a real beauty! Love your take on the sketch. The swirls, leaves, and flowers look fabulous here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular layers and blooms! Great way to use the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Denise!! I wish i had time to enter it this month, do you think it would be bad if i just set my scrapping room up instead of the rest of my house when i move lol. I love your hair colour too it is one of my all time fav colours and it suits you so much. TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful details here!!! Oooh that sketch is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Denise!! I absolutely adore your layout. You did an amazing job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunning use of the sketch Denise and don't you look swish for the wedding? Beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful birthday layout. You look gorgeous... Fabulous day for a double celebration. Beautiful papers too... just lovely

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your page is gorgeous Denise. Congratulations on your birthday and I always find it such a blessing when we take stock of all our blessings at times like this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh...this is gorgeous Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Denise. Such a retrospective look on your face. :)

    ReplyDelete