This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 7 February 2014

Beauty - Mix and Match - BoBunny

Hello Everyone

I am up on the BoBunny blog today with Gabi and Maryia, and we are "mix and matching" the BoBunny collections. Please pop over and have a look at their fabulous pages too! ;-)

It is actually quite fun doing this, and it's quite amazing how many collections you can actually mix and match together to create a page.

So here is my page.


I used a combination of Zip-A-Dee-Doodle, Pincushion, Head Over Heals,Woodland Winter and Fright Delight collections.Can you believe that?! I made sure that I incorporated black, as I needed to ground my photo on the various patterned papers.  The black also adds to the slightly grungy yet shabby feel!



I made some flowers with die-cuts and instead of using leaves, I used some wool, which was rather thready.
It added a different texture to the page, which I loved!




Since a large percentage of this layout was created with Pincushion, I thought it would be a nice touch to include some sewing and sewed my buttons to the page.



BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Boyfriend/ Head Over Heals; Collage / Zip-A-Dee-Doodle; Pincushion, Doilies, Toile, Backstitch / Pincushion
Stickers: Cardstock Sticker / Woodland Winter
Noteworthy: Pincushion
Buttons: Pincushion
Jewels: Fright Delight
Chipboard:12 x 12/ Pincushion
Stamps: It is Written
6 x 6 Paper Pad: Pincushion
Blossoms: Harvest Orange Pansy


Thanks so much for visiting today!
I really appreciate your visit!
Denise x


5 comments:

  1. Denise I love how you combined all the collections. The black background and all the colors are a perfect match!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An eclectic page created by combining different collections. They all seem to play nicely together to form the basis for this very pretty page. Love the thread work and the buttons :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! So eye-catching! Love the mix here.....stunning, stunning look to this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your page is stunning. I would never have believed that you were using papers from different Bo Bunny lines.

    ReplyDelete