This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Birthday Card - BoBunny The Avenues

Hello Everyone

Today is my Mom's birthday. We are going out for a lovely family dinner tonight and I am looking forward to the little celebration.

I made this card for her, using the BoBunny The Avenues collection, which is still one of my favourite collections.


I certainly love Birthdays....

Hope you have a super day...whatever you are doing today!
Celebrate and be happy!
Denise x

8 comments:

  1. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! This is stunning! The swirls and clocks look fantastic here! <3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Enjoy celebrating with your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card for your mom! I like the rich colors and the layering. Have fun celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite collection too Denise and you've created a delightful card for your Mum...Enjoy the celebration :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card - it's so pretty and colourful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is nice and so vibrant. I am sure that your mom will love it. I hope that she has a very happy birthday :D

    ReplyDelete