This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 24 February 2014

Birthday Card - BoBunny

Hello Everyone

Today is my neice's 13th Birthday and is a very special day for her! I really hope that she has a wonderful and special day.

I made a card for her with the Pincushion Collection from BoBunny.


I used my new BoBunny washi tape too! I just can't get enough of it! ;-)

Anyways, just a quick post before we are off to share in the family dinner.

Have a super evening!
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. I love this birthday card. The burst of color with that big flower and swirl spells happy all over it! FABULOUS!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An unusual combination of the orange and grey…but you made it work perfectly. Love the darker orange flower :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this pretty little card and I am sure your niece is going to be delighted with it.

    ReplyDelete