This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 23 February 2014

Blossom-ing Friendship

Hello Everyone

I hope you are having a great weekend!

I have really had to catch up on some DT work, and I am pleased to say that I have really scrapped up a storm so far this weekend...so I can actually breathe! LOL...So I had some time to play along with the CSI Challenge too.



I used Em's sketch for inspiration too.


I really love this page and I am so pleased with how it turned out.  I really had fun playing with the background and then putting the whole page together.

Evidence: Pet accents, Flower, Pearls
Testimony: Journalling from a pet's point of view.
My journalling is at the back of the page and says this.

My name is Blossom and I am 3 months old. I came to this family on the 05 January 2014. I am a Border Collie even though my owner is not quite convinced of this!
I am a little vacuum cleaner of note and I am always hungry. I also love to chew things and recently have been getting into quite a bit of hot water, over the things I love to nibble on.
I have a friend Rosie that is my basket sharer and partner in crime, as well as a little boy, named Joe.
In the afternoons we love to play in the front garden while Mommy takes photo’s and the play gets very rough and tumble.
I also love to have a little snoozes on Joe’s lap and we share everything from food, to toys, to blankets.
One of my favourite places to also snooze is at the feet of my Mommy, under her scrapping table, when she is busy with her crafting. That’s when I am really at peace and just content to catch a quick shut eye.
I love my new little home and friends… we certainly have a Blossom-ing friendship!



I used the super new collection from BoBunny - Happy Tails...it was so perfect for this page. I also love the new washi tape from BoBunny...it's really fabulous.


I also used BoBunny stamps, as well as some Prima and JustRite stamps.



When I look at these photo's I always smile! Joe and his doggies, playing in the front garden! That is the stuff of life! ;-)


Thanks so much for popping by!
I really appreciate the visits.
Have a super Sunday!
Denise x

3 comments:

  1. So very sweet and utterly perfect for this case! Puppy love melts my heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love what you've done here! Fabulous take on the challenge. Great pics and take on the sketch....super!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fabulous page. I love how you made this sketch your own, the beautiful background and most of all I love your journalling from Blossom's view point.

    ReplyDelete