This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 3 February 2014

Blossom - Scrap365 - Feb Sketch Challenge

Hello Everyone

I hope you had a super weekend and that you found some time to relax and also create a little.

I finished a page for the Scrap365 Feb Challenge. This was the sketch.

FEB Sketch Challenge

Here is my take on it.


I used the BoBunny Hello Sunshine collection and it was perfect for this "Blossom" page.


I did some ink stencilling and then just did 2 paint splats.  I wanted to keep the clean design.


This is a close-up of my journalling, and so you can see what this page is about.

Thanks so much for popping in today!
I wish you a scrappy evening!
Denise x

15 comments:

  1. What a beautiful collection of papers to use in the sunroom. It could have been specially commissioned for the florals on your chair...a delightful page and I love the way you used the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable page my dear
    I love the yellow and orange together, wonderful colors
    xoxo
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute photos and fun page, thank you so much for joining our challenge at Scrap 365!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this looks soooo good! Delicious colors!
    Thank you for joining in with us at Scrap365 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah how cute is she and I love the layout. Simple and clean and gorgeous sketch. Way to go D you nailed this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous background misting and splats and I really love how you've use colour, great page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a happy and colourful page. Love your splats.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bold and beautiful. Love how you layered those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just absolutely precious! LOVE what you've done with the sketch......so fun and sweet all at the same time! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i will never tire of seeing Blossom( I also had a Bull terrier called Blossom many years ago). i think this might be one of my favourites ... not because of the model but the bold center filled with layers is just so wonderful. Great stuff

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great use of color! So eye catching. I have a Bostie that loves to cuddle in a chair for her nap time. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is precious, Denise! LOVE the happy colors and fantastic details, and your handwriting rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Denise, you okay? love you artsy touch to this LO! thanks for sharing it with us at SCRAP365 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely and fun! Thanks for sharing with Sketch 365!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. awww Blossom is so snuggly cute .. love your colour combo .. thanks for playing on SCRAP365.. cheers :)

    ReplyDelete