This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 14 February 2014

Cards

Hello Everyone

I am so pleased that Friday has come as I had a hectic week! ;-)

Yesterday was my hubby's birthday, so I created a card for his Birthday! I can honestly tell you that this card was made in 15 mins flat.  I really did not have a lot of time, and so this is my version of "Pretty Darn Quick"! ;-)


I used Teresa Collins Summer Stories and even though I used a flower, I still think it is rather masculine.

Then today being Valentine's Day I made another card for him, this time using BoBunny Head Over Heals.


This card took a bit longer than 15min! ;-)

So yes, cards were the order of the day!;-)

I hope you have a happy, romantic and hearty filled day today!
Thanks for your visit.
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that your week was hectic....hate weeks like that! Have a wonderful and relaxing weekend my friend!
    Your cards look great....happy birthday to hubby! Wow....15 minute card....doesn't look it! Love your Valentine card.....soooooooooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I agree with Sandi... :( Hope you have a chilled weekend. I love both of these cards and 15 mins for a card is pretty dam impressive :) gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiulcards Denise! Great PDQ one too!! Sometimes we hve to do a quick job! Love the Valentine's one too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are very pretty Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are gorgeous! I'm sure your hubby appreciates that you took the time to make them for him. :)

    ReplyDelete