This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Once Upon a Time - Berry71Bleu Feb Mixed Media Challenge

Hello Everyone

It's starting to rain outside, it's a balmy evening and I am quickly writing this post before I need to get back creating some DT projects.

I'm up on the Berry71Bleu blog today here for the February Mixed Media challenge.
Here's a little sneak peak, but I really hope that you will pop along and see what I did.


I hope you have a super evening and find some scrappy time, maybe even join our mixed media challenge.

Be back soon!
Denise x


5 comments:

  1. Love this sneak....off the check it out now. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous! Can't wait to see the full reveal.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks beautiful. Love the colours... will hop over and take a peek.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fabulous Denise. Off to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have an iphone now and commenting from it is So flipping difficult!! Lovely project. Was trying to write a longer comment earlier but it just wouldn't type!!

    ReplyDelete