This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 26 July 2014

Party Packs - Our Lil Monster BoBunny

Hello Everyone

It is 2 days to my boys birthday and so we had a wonderful afternoon at the bike park, with a few of his friends and they enjoyed an afternoon of riding and cycling.  It really was so cool!

I only had 10 party packs to make and so I used some BoBunny kraft bags and Our Lil Monster collection, to decorate them.


Here is a closer look at 1 or 2 of them, as I am sure you will be bored if we have to go through each and every one! ;-)



I put their names on each and tried to match up a few more feminine elements when they were for a girl.
So in this case.....a monster eye flower!!!!! ;-))

My sister made this really cool cake for Joe and he was really thrilled.


And lastly...here is the boy in action.


Tomorrow I have a family lunch here at home, so by the evening I am sure I will be quite pooped!!!

Anyways, I hope you have a super evening!
Thanks for popping in!
Denise x

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your son! His cake is almost too amazing to eat. :)

    Your treat bags are adorable, especially the google eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, it looks like it was a fun filled day for all. I am sure those gorgeous party packs went down very well.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those packs look just the thing! Love the girl one:):) and gee whizz--- BRILL. Cake:):) enjoy the family do as well....it's great to celebrate birthdays :):))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with the treat bags, especially the feminine one. Your sister did an amazing job with the cake and I love the bike photo. I found, when my boys were young, that they absolutely needed to be outside and be active. It made them so tired they didn't have time to pick fights with their brothers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow and I am so glad to see that Storm was invited too :D I am sure she was thrilled.... hahahah when I named my daughter Storm everyone told me I was nuts ... I had only ever heard the name once before in a book... now I know loads of Storms... soo cool I reckon. Looks like he had a wonderful birthday and I hope he got spoilt rotten. Your sister made a stunning cake and I am sure he was thrilled. He is getting so big :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woooowwww the cake is very nice, really a boy cake and party packs is very cool

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...that cake is stunning and I love the little party packs...Joe must have been so stoked.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the packets.....fabulous!!!!!!!!!!! And that cake your sister made looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a wonderful day for Joe. My boys have enjoys bike parties in the past. Great goodie bags and cake. Parties are much mor fun when they are not so big. 10 kids is just right!!

    ReplyDelete