This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 9 August 2014

Scrap-a-Doodles - Tutorials

Hello Everyone

As part of my Scrap-a-Doodles DT application, I had to create 2 tutorials and 2 projects.
So I created a layout and a card.

Travel Layout - Step by Step





Stork Card - Step by Step






I hope they were useful and insightful.
Please feel free to leave comments and suggestions.

Have a super evening!
Denise x



9 comments:

  1. Wow! These are gorgeous....you do flowers sooo well....& that banner up top is fabulous.....REALLY like the way you've presented your step by step, too.....looks GREAT:):) Good luck xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your projects are beautiful Denise! Love the texture and sweet photo featured on your layout and the blossoms are stunning on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work Denise. I love the tearing of your papers for your layout and those awesome pennants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore and love your work--so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two beautiful projects Denise, each outlined step by step in your easy to follow tutorials. I really like the ?programme you used to do the tutes. The deep banners on the layout are fab and I love the cheeky photo of Jo. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout and card and the step by steps were great and so easy to follow. I am sure you will nail it. Holding everything here :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful entries both of them Denise!! WOW!!! I like your step-by-step tutorials and will try it some time ;-) Good luck for the final round ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Denise it's a great tutorial and easy to use. And of course these projects really stunning and amazng! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent work. Just the type of projects that South African scrappers could really benefit from learning about!

    ReplyDelete