This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 1 December 2014

Oh Snap - Sketch Challenge no.40 - Scrap Africa

Hello Everyone

It's Monday, 01 Dec and a new sketch up at Scrap Africa.

I love the sketch, even if I say so myself! ;-)


Here's my page.


I loved the grunginess of the sketch and so kept to the same styling, on my page.


I did some gesso stencilling, splashy painting and lots of stamping.


I used no patterned paper on this page.  I just used card stock.  The plastic film reel is Kaisercraft, and the circle chipboard is Blue Fern Studios.


The stamps are all BoBunny and the camera rub on BoBunny also.

We went for a family photo shoot a few weeks back, with the kids, my Mom, my sister and myself.  These were some of the photo's taken.

Anyways...I really hope you can play along with this sketch...I think it's a goodie! ;-)

Have a super evening!
Denise x



7 comments:

  1. Ah, I love your interpretation of the sketch Denise, so accurate and detailed! I love the color combination and the photos too, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've got yourself a model there! Fab page and and I love that awesome sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes is certainly is a great sketch Denise. I love what you've created with it. Way too cute photos of your darling Jo. And I just love the bold, urban, grunge and edgy feel to it. Your boy is heart meltingly gorgeous, but you know I'm a bit besotted with boys. Love this :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that sketch and your take on it! Looking handsome your little fella! cool dude! xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sketch, I love your take on it and most of all I love Joe.... He is rocking that hat.... I love to take pics of my babies in their hats... Found some lovely ones for Christmas "D

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!!! Perfect layout Denise !!!! Photo charming!!!
    brought a smile)))))) Love...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful...love the circle and the hexagons.

    ReplyDelete