This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 19 February 2015

BoBunny Glimmer Sprays

Hello Everyone

It's my neice's 14th Birthday next week and so I created a little something to add to her Birthday gift.
I had done something similar for her sister, so I wanted to create something for Carmen too.

Here's how it started off with 2 layers of white acrylic paint and then sponging with BoBunny Glimmer Sprays, Gold and Bronze.


I then added some brown ink to age it, on the edges and some yummy pieces from the Primrose Collection.



Here are the ends of the box.



Lastly, a look inside.


I really hope my neice likes it and can also find a nice use for it too! ;-)

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a super evening!
Denise x

8 comments:

  1. It's beautiful ! I think she'll adore it! Really adore how you've decorated inside as well.....& the butterflies are a nice touch:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. Girls love treasure boxes. You seem to have access there to such lovely blanks. OTPs are sometimes fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beauty! Sure she will find a great use for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beautiful box Denise! love how you decorate it! looks so girly and fun! ))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is sooo pretty. I love the Madeleine collection. So feminine and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sure she will love it... what little girl doesn't love a box to keep all her treasured possessions in... You have created a beautiful keepsake here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just such a gorgeous little project with a lovely hint of shabby chic.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete