This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 2 October 2015

Recipe Book - FabScraps Country Kitchen Collection

Hello Everyone

I have a tutorial up on the FabScraps blog for a recipe book that I created for FabScraps.  I used the gorgeous Country Kitchen Collection.

This post is graphic intensive...LOL...so be warned! ;-) Let's start with the cover.


I used acrylic paints and some papers and also embossed the platter and the chefs hat.

Then come the rest of the pages.  I love the French Country feel to this collection and so this is what I also brought to the recipe book.  I kept it shabby and little rustic, by using lots and lots of white acrylic paint.


What would a Denise project be without lots of fussy cutting!!!! ;-)


This is one of my favourite patterned papers becuase of the sunflowers.  Aren't they just gorgeous!!!!



This crate paper is just so super! ;-)






You might think that the white washing is a little rustic and it is! LOL...It was intentional and adds to the French Country feel.



I really enjoyed creating this recipe book and it actually came together quite easily.
I certainly plan to use it and add recipes galore! ;-)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a super weekend! 
Denise x



6 comments:

  1. This is the prettiest recipe mini album I have ever seen. So much work and love was put into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one super cool project...I can imagine it all been fun BUT the fussy cutting;) We'll have to agree to disagree on that one! Love the gesso to create your look....& yes, I have to say those happy sunflowers 'do it' for me too :):) Tres chic a tu cuisine! Or something like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, just fab! Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denise love this shabby-look book! so nice and elegant! )))) and the chef is so funny)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG you have totally rocked this collection Denise. This is nothing short of brilliant. I love everything about it. TFS sweet lady. :

    ReplyDelete