This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 29 October 2015

Thinking of You Tag - Prima PPP October 2015

Hello Everyone

Today my parents have been married for 49 years! Amazing right?! Not many people even come close these days to that! So this evening we had some dinner with them and it was lovely to have the celebration with them! ;-)

I did make a card but will share that with you shortly.

But for now I share a tag that I made for the Prima PPP this month.

2015-October's-Prima-Picks

Here's the tag.



I used a lot of little off-cuts and pieces from different collections. I also used some Prima Mulberry paper that I have had forever, for the background of this tag.


I really did add lots of layers of fussy cut bits.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you had a super Thursday!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely layered tag! The butterfly really caught my eye:):) And well done to your folks. My Dad didn't even LIVE that long, let alone be married all that time. That's pretty SPESH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to your parents Denise!
    and your tag is so beautiful! love this pale palette and lots of flowers! also mulberry paper works great here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the rustic look to the tag, it is terrific! Happy Anniversary to your parents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag Denise! Love all the layers and fancy blossoms! Happy Anniversary to your parents! Thanks for joining along with Prima :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a lot of fussy cutting. Great layers. Beautiful tag.

    ReplyDelete