This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 25 November 2015

Always and Forever Mixed Media Page - FabScraps Serenity Collection

Hello Everyone

I have a page and tutorial up on the FabScraps blog here, so if you would like to pop over and have a look, that would be super!

Here is the page I created, using the Serenity Collection, which is really so stunning and soft! ;-)


This photo was taken, somewhere here before Christmas, and Joe was just a few months old.  He was so very precious.


I did some gesso stencilling, water colour effects and some stamping.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a super evening!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful! You are so BLESSED to have your boy, Denise! It does show here:) And those flowers & the wee butterflies....really gorgeous page:):) Thanks for always leaving me so much love on my blog...you don't need to...I know you are WAAAY busy...but I do enjoy reading them, I must say...now, to fit my swollen head through the door to get some breakfast, giggles...!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning page my friend...your background mixed media work is always a feast for the eyes ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning LO Denise! love this diagonal composition with bautiful textures and details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um Blonde? Really? I am so glad that you went back to the dark side :D You look so much younger with it dark :D I know that Joe is still so precious to you too. A lovely layout and the water coloury bits are just lovely. :D

    ReplyDelete