This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 11 December 2015

Angel - BoBunny Washi Tape and Gold Foil

Hello Everyone

Apologies if I haven't visited your blog...life is really just crazy busy at the moment! December sure is rather dilly and busy! But from next week I am on leave and I really hope to have some more time to create and also visit some blogs! ;-)

I had a page that I absolutely love up on the BoBunny blog...I used BoBunny's new washi tapes and gold foil stickers! ;-) 

Here's a little sneak peek.  I hope you will pop over and have a look! ;-)


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a super weekend!
Denise 

5 comments:

  1. looks so pretty. Going to take a look see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your LO at Bo Bunny blog amd must say it's gorgeous! love light mixed-media bg and especially those pretty pink flowers!

    ReplyDelete