This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 6 March 2016

Birthday Card - Graphic 45

Hello Everyone

I hope that you are having a gorgeous weekend! ;-)

Yesterday was my brother-in-laws Birthday and so I made a card for him.

I used lots of Graphic 45 bits and bobs, along with my favourite Penny Black stamps.


I also used a Sizzix die-cut Framelits, which I just adore.

Sizzix Framelits Die Set 4PK - Ovals, Scallop

Here's another view of the card.


I only added 2 little flowers, as I wanted to keep the card more masculine.

Anyways...thanks for stopping by!
I hope you have a fabulous Sunday!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. so stunning card Denise! love all the details and these beautiful sentiment! )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect colours and G45 papers for a masculine card. Love the stamping too. Do you mind if I ask what range the stamps are? They are just that bit different. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Helen! ;-) The stamps are Penny Black...it is a Birthday set and they are really fabulous! ;-)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card...I cannot for the life of me work with G45 papers...so kudos to you Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The texture, the dimension, the flowers.... oh what a lovely card Denise.

    ReplyDelete