This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 17 April 2016

Graphic 45 Design Team - Final Round - Mixed Media Tag Tutorial

Hello Everyone

2 weeks ago I announced that I was chosen as one of the TOP 30 finalists for the Graphic 45 Design Team.

We had to create a project and also create a video.
So I decided to make a tutorial video for the mixed media tag that I created.

Firstly here's the tag.


Secondly, here's the video to share with you today.




Here's the YouTube link too: https://youtu.be/4Hqt-DvV1Mk
I had lots of fun making this video.  It was a bit nerve wrecking too, as this was the first time that I created one.  I am sure that with practice, it will get much easier and I won't feel so nervous.
But yes, I wanted to get it right and I also really wanted a good shot at this final Design Team Audition.

Anyways, please wish me luck! ;-)

Have a super and creative afternoon! ;-)
Denise x 

8 comments:

  1. so beautiful tag Denise! love this flower cluster and details! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! What a clever chickie you are Denise. Congrats on your first video. Well done, it must be very time consuming. Lovely to see you creating and every good wish for the final round. G45 would be so lucky to have you on team xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your very first video, enjoyed it a lot, gorgeous tag! Really hope you get to the team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Amazing video... beautiful tag and I wish you all the very best in the next round. Holding everything for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful project and awesome video tutorial Denise! I struggeled to open the video and link though...noticed that the link was incorrect (https://youtu.be/4Hqt-DvV1Mk) figured the dot between the u and b should not be there!

    -Tanya-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful project and awesome video tutorial Denise! I struggeled to open the video and link though...noticed that the link was incorrect (https://youtu.be/4Hqt-DvV1Mk) figured the dot between the u and b should not be there!

    -Tanya-

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Denise! Love all the blossoms and distressed details! Wishing you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete