This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 5 June 2016

Birthday Card - BoBunny Firecracker Collection

Hello Everyone

Joe had a Birthday party on Friday and so I used the new Firecracker Collection from BoBunny to make a card. This is such a cool collection! ;-)


I did mostly doodling and stamping.

Here is what the inside looked like.



Since it was for a boy, I kept the styling clean and simple.

Sometimes clean and simple does the trick! ;-)

I hope you are having a stunning and crafty weekend!
Thanks for stopping by
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. Looks great ~ hope he had a wonderful party! And sometimes CAS really does do the trick, it's just hard to DO!!! You rocked it...& I suspect it's harder for you than me!!!! HOpe your weekend has been fabulous with your birthday boy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful and bright masculine birthday card.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. your Birthday gard is so gorgeous! perfect for a boy and hope Joe like it! ))

    ReplyDelete