This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 30 June 2016

Sizzix Mix and Match Flowers

Hello Everyone

These days I am even starting to make my own flowers....
this is certainly very economical, but also quite fun! ;-)

I saw these dies at Sizzix and I am certainly going to "get me some of these"! ;-)

Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 10PK - Mix & Match Flowers

Item #661097

If you like making your own flowers and bloomin' experimenting...

Then you need to pop over here.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a super day!
Denise x



3 comments:

  1. sure you will have a lot of fun creating different flowers ))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yip for sure it is cheaper and sometimes fun but can also be challenging too :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete