This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 18 July 2016

Be Unique Card - BoBunny Enchanted Garden

Hello Everyone

I hope that your Monday has started well and that it's a fabulous start to a fabulous week! ;-)

I have another card to share with you today, from an older BoBunny collection, Enchanted Garden.

Here's the card.


I also used some bits and pieces from a BoBunny ephemera pack, and the rub-ons were just super! ;-)


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a super evening!
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!!! We are blessed with warm sunny days at the moment, enjoying while it lasts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty card Denise! love these intricate accents, look so romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another cute as card....she looks brill layered up like this....VERY sweet :):)

    ReplyDelete