This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 21 July 2016

Magical Art Journal Page - Berry71Bleu - July Challenge

Hello Everyone

I was up on the Berry71Bleu blog to share my take on this month's mood board! ;-)

Here is the mood board.


This board really challenged me and I created something that possibly I wouldn't have created, without this little nudge.  I am pleased with it though and very happy with the way it turned out.

Here's the page.


I used a "magical" sentiment, which was the inspiration for the scene I created.

"She wanted to touch dragonflies and stars
Dance with fairies and talk to the Moon"

So below is the moon, the stars and the dragonflies.


I also used bits and pieces from the BoBunny Enchanted Garden collection and used the fairy from this collection.


I actually used loads of BoBunny products and will list them at the end of the post.


Lastly, here is a look at the bottom of the art journal page.
I used a tree die-cut and some distress ink to create the tree silhouette's.

Maybe you fancy playing along?

You have until 31 July to add your projects.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a fabulous day!
Denise x

BoBunny supplies:
BoBunny Enchanted Garden Noteworthy
BoBunny Enchanted Garden patterned papers
BoBunny Stickable stencils: Oh my Stars, Brocade
BoBunny Black Gesso
BoBunny stamps: Distressed Textures

4 comments:

  1. Wow! This would deffo 'stretch' me too.... I think the touch of black is truly magical & Love the 'theme' you went with. Brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful fairytale on the page! looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous AJ page. Love the fairies... and the ivy... so dramatic.

    ReplyDelete