This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 11 August 2016

Mixed Media Circle Tag

Hello Everyone

Just a really quick post from me today, as I am still on the flu recovery path!!

I have been having some fun with tags over the last few days and so I have a new one to share with you.

It's a circle tag.


I used a Prima stencil and clear crackle for the background.  I then did watercolour effects with water and Distress Stan - Bundled Sage. I lastly outlined the stencilling with a brown fine liner.

Here's a closer look.


It's a general tag and should I want to add a sentiment later, I can still do that.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a super day!
Denise x

6 comments:

  1. Wow this looks wonderful, I love all the leaves and great texture! I hope you are feeling much better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful tag Denise! love this multilayered project! )))

    ReplyDelete
  3. A ROUND tag..... there y'go.....I have a few of those, but not like this! it's beautiful. Love how you can still add a sentiment that will make it personal for what you want. Drat that flu! Hope it goes fast :):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love this round tag, with all the embellies at the top and room to add a sentiment lower down. Elegance+++. Hope you are well enough to enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty Denise! Love the distressed edges and all the layered foliage and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, I love the shape too!

    ReplyDelete