This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 20 September 2016

Chocolate/Gift Box - BoBunny Sweet Moments

Hello Everyone

Today I have a chocolate box/gift box to share with you.

I altered a little box and used the BoBunny Sweet Moments collection.


I used BoBunny crackle paste and then coloured it with some pink pigment ink.

Here's a look at the side.


I fussy cut quite a few elements and used these around and on top of the box.


Here's a photo of the back.


and lastly, here is a peek inside.


I know that I can definitely use this for a friend's Birthday or something.
These little boxes always come in handy! ;-)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a super day! ;-)
Denise x

7 comments:

  1. what a pretty pink box! love your idea to alter this box into something wonderful! )))) I adore candies and the only thing I'm sorry about - this box is too small))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously GORGOUES!!! Totally drool worthy. ADORE the crackle look & the prettiness of it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks gorgeous! I love the fussy cut flowers and love the crackle effect too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, Denise! This is absolutely fabulous! Your girlfriend is going to LOVE this. It is perfect - inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll keep the box, you can have the chocolate, LOL! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! That's some serious crackle! Stunning creativity Denise. Love, love this wee OTP project. What a lucky friend to receive this little treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree little boxes always come in handy and especially when they have chocolate inside. A beautiful piece that anyone would love to receive.

    ReplyDelete