This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 5 November 2016

Anniversary Card - BoBunny Bella Rosa

Hello Everyone

I shared an Anniversary card for my parents in the week and have another one to share, as I also had to make one for my sister.

I, again, used the Bella Rosa collection.


I used layers of diecuts and added some stamping.

I also handmade some flowers and just love how these came out.


I love these delicate die-cuts from BoBunny.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I really appreciate the visits.

Have a super evening!
Denise x

7 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous projects you create with Bo-Bunny. They are so lucky to have you on team. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! to your flower making and to your stamping. Beautifully constructed card there. Bet your folks love it:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks gorgeous and I think what makes it extra special are the hand made flowers. they look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beautiful card Denise! love the intricate design and the colour palette! just gorgeius! ))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am awed by your skills with making flowers. A beautiful beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and the flowers are just stunning Denise. These papers are so perfect for you :D

    ReplyDelete