This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 8 December 2016

Winter Wonderland - Art Journal Page - BoBunny Winter Wishes

Hello Everyone

I had an idea to use some leftovers from a little card game that my son had.
The frames are the leftovers, after pushing out the little cards.

I thought these looked like window frames and the idea was born to create a snowy, window scene.



I coloured the 2 frames with Pentart Lasur paint.  It really gave these frames a woody finish.


I used the Pentart Contour Liner - White to create the snowy, drippy effects and while it was still wet, I threw lots of fine glitter onto it.

I am really pleased with how this wintery, window scene turned out.

Thanks ever so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a super day!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. Such a great idea to use the left over squares from the card game, love the snow and the trees are so pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful project you're sharing today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever idea to repurpose something which would have been discarded into this fabulous winter scene. Just lovely Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so amazing project Denise! I love this Christmas (or New Year?) night scene - beautiful and frosty )))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous. I love it. What a fabulous idea

    ReplyDelete