This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 21 March 2017

Best of Luck Card - BoBunny Life in Colour

Hello Everyone

Life is really busy but good at the moment.
Today is a Public Holiday and so I took yesterday off and have had a loooong weekend!
It has been really good.

Yesterday I cleaned up my craft room and have a renewed energy for projects due.
It also gave me a chance to assess my stash again! LOL....
It's good to see what one has and also the goodies you may have forgotten about.

Here is a card that I made for a colleague that was with us only a few months, as he was on contract and his contract came to an end.


Since it was for a guy, I kept it very masculine.


I used lots of layers and also upcycled a safety pin and string from a clothing tag.
I really like how it came together.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!'
I really do appreciate all the visits.
Have a fabulous day!
Denise x

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and vintage at its best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wonderful.. very rustic love the colors and the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful. You have a gift. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Denise!! I love it.'Life in Colour' is just gorgeous collection! I have to put my 'Life in Colour' papers in action too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card Denise! love those details and all the layers! )))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Denise I love the brick finish and colours. It is so rich and lovely.

    ReplyDelete