This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 8 April 2017

Sweet Moment Layout - Penelope Dee Tea Time

Hello Everyone

I have another Penelope Dee layout to share with you today.
I entered it for the last Trocraft/Penelope Dee competition.

Here's my page.


I did not have a lot of this collection left, so I really did have to scrounge some of the papers and bits.

Here are the close-ups of the clusters.


I used lots of die-cuts and also fussy cut quite a few leafy elements.


The chipboard pieces were pieces from Enmarc.

I love this photo of my neices.  They are gorgeous,young ladies now.
They were sweet girlies then.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I really appreciate your visits.
Have a gorgeous Saturday!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is absolutely gorgeous! The photo is sooo pretty, and the clusters look wonderful.. love the foliage and flowers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooooo pretty! Love the little blue 'border' peeking out behind the photo.....& of course, the flower clusters are gorgeous:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how beautiful, both the girls and the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Denise; the soft colours of the background match your photo perfectly. Sweet clusters and layering make them look part of a lush garden. A new fave for me. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous layout Denise! so sweet photo and wonderful background! love that misty look! )))

    ReplyDelete