This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 21 July 2017

Mixed Media Cards - BoBunny Serendipity Collection



Morning Everyone

 
Today I have some BoBunny goodness to share with you.
I used the fabulous Serendipity Collection.

I made some cards and I also made some flowers.
Mixed Media Cards by Denise van Deventer using BoBunny Serendipity and Stencil Paste and Pentart Wax Paste

Here's a look at them individually.
Mixed Media Cards by Denise van Deventer using BoBunny Serendipity and Stencil Paste and Pentart Wax Paste

Mixed Media Cards by Denise van Deventer using BoBunny Serendipity and Stencil Paste and Pentart Wax Paste

On both of these cards I used stickable stencils and gesso. I used these stencils in different ways and created two similar, yet different cards.
On the yellow one, I coloured the stencilled gesso with some distress oxide inks and then cut out the centre of the stencilled design with a die-cut. I also added some stencilled corners with the gorgeous BoBunny stencil paste to this card. The blue flowers are also handmade and are layered die-cuts, with stamens in the middle. You can see the stencilling and the flowers below.
Mixed Media Cards by Denise van Deventer using BoBunny Serendipity and Stencil Paste and Pentart Wax Paste

On the blue card, I actually cut out the stencilled design and then rubbed some wax paste over the stencilling.
Mixed Media Cards by Denise van Deventer using BoBunny Serendipity and Stencil Paste and Pentart Wax Paste

Here's a look at the stencilled design before I added the extra bits. I had also rubbed over the wax paste.  It added a gorgeous glimmer to this stencilled design.
Mixed Media Cards by Denise van Deventer using BoBunny Serendipity and Stencil Paste and Pentart Wax Paste

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.  
Have a fabulous day!
Denise x

BoBunny Supplies:Patterned Paper: Aviary, Songbird, Stripe, Flight/ Serendipity
Cardstock: Brilliant Blue Dot
Noteworthy: Serendipity
Chipboard:Serendipity
Stickable Stencils: Love

Stencil Paste: Vanilla Pearl
Pearlescent: Brilliant Blue
BoBunny Gesso

Pentart: Chameleon Wax Paste

3 comments:

  1. beautiful cards with great design Denise! )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are gorgeous.. I love your hand made flowers too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creative mixed media work to design these pretty cards. Blue and yellow together always reminds me of Provence in Summer. Especially love the Blue one - no surprises there !

    ReplyDelete