This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 14 August 2017

Christmas Card - BoBunny Christmas Collage

Hello Everyone

I hope that you had a fabulous weekend and that Monday has been kind to you.

I have a Christmas Card to share with you today, using BoBunny Christmas Collage.


I am not absolutely sure but pretty sure that the chipboard is Scrapiniec.
I have had it for ages.

Here's a close-up.


I love the traditional colours here.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I really appreciate your visits so much!
Have a gorgeous day!
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. Love the traditional Christmas colours and that chippy is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and I love that die cut/ chippie it is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. how beautiful card Denise! so festive look and that intricate chipboard so wonderful! ))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very Christmassy Christmas card . Before we know it it will be December .

    ReplyDelete