This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 10 October 2017

General Tag - Distress Oxides

Hello Everyone

I hope that your week has started off really well.

I was playing with my Distress Oxides again and came up with this little tag.


I also used the oxides to colour the flowers. I love the chalky, soft finish that it gives.


I love the simplicity of this tag.

So what have you created with your Oxides today?

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a terrific Tuesday.
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. fab background Denise! love these colors ))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inspirational work with those delicious Oxides.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colours. I still have not played with my oxides yet hopefully this week.

    ReplyDelete